I’ve been meaning to speak about Instagram for a while, I am a total addict! For me it’s been a wonderful place of inspiration, encouragement and motivation, a place where you can see families living out their lives, their hardships and their joys, and all the great stuff they are getting up to. There are so many accounts that I absolutely adore but today I will be sharing a few Montessori favourites of mine, no doubt I will be sharing more in the not too distant future!
- Miriam of Moje Montessori shares snippets of her Montessori life with lots of pictures of beautiful Montessori rooms and beautiful Montessori works for her 3 year old.
- thismerrymontessori shares Montessori goings on in their family with a toddler and a baby.
- We get a glimpse into the world of a Montessori school in Vancouver with westside_montessori.
- Angela shows us what she is getting up to in her Montessori homeschool preschool and her life with a toddler and preschooler at angelamomtessori.
- There is a great community project over on Instagram called montessori_on. The aim is to be able to encourage each other to “montessori on” through all the difficulties and challenges and it’s headed up by Mars from Montessori on Mars. Everyone is welcome to contribute and I’ve found it not only inspiring but also a great community to be a part of.
The photo pictured above is from my Instagram account, livingwithmylittlelove. I post pictures from our life, the daily workings of an aspiring montessori family. I’d love it if you would join me!